Horsham Community Fridge needs a logo in time for opening day in the Spring! We want kids to design it!
The design that we feel best represents our Fridge will win a bundle of prizes and their design will be used for our marketing, advertising and Social Media accounts in time for the opening!
Who Can Enter?
The competition is open to children aged between 5 and 16 years.
How do they Enter?
You can take a photo of the finished logo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the full name and age of the child who designed it, or add a comment uploading the photo to the post relating to the competition on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/horshamcommunityfridge
You can also post your logo (preferably on A4 paper) along to “Horsham Logo Competition, 8 Mill Close, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3HR”. Please write the child’s name, age and a parent/ legal guardian’s contact details (such as email or a phone number) on the back of the logo.
The closing date for entries is 21st February 2020 at Midnight. One winner will be chosen to win a bundle of goodies including (but not limited to) a £15 Gift Card to spend at ‘The Entertainer’, a colour change Pokemon Heat Change Mug from ‘Calendar Club’, a pack of 10 Precision Fineliner Pens from ‘Smiggle’ and a Super Fun Mega ball from ‘Toy Barnhaus’. More prizes may be donated to the prize bundle in due course.
Prizes Kindly Donated by:
Horsham Community Fridge will be opening at Horsham Library in the Spring 2020
Tain Community Fridge Logo & Littlehampton Community Fridge Logo:
Design a logo that reflects what Community Fridges is all about – think food waste, sharing and community.
The logo must contain the words “Horsham Community Fridge” – but apart from that, the rest is up to you!
Hints and tips:
- Any drawing tools can be used – pens, pencils, paint, crayons, pastels
- Make sure the logo is clear and easy to read
- Any colours can be used
- Make sure
the logo contains the words “Horsham
Horsham Community Fridge Logo Design Competition: Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Fare Divide trading as “Horsham Community Fridge” (Non-profit company limited by guarantee number 11452577). Registered Office: 8 Mill Close, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3HR.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 5 to 16 years old. Entrants should note that evidence of eligibility may be required and use of false information will result in disqualification from the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Child entrants’ parent or legal guardian should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email. There is no requirement to be a Fare Divide member to enter. Access to email or the internet may be required to enter.
- This competition is not open to employees/volunteers, Directors or immediate family members of employees/volunteers or Directors of the Promoter, agents of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition or their families or agents.
- All references to drawings in these terms and conditions include any image, file type or format which may be used to submit a drawing for the purposes of this competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must design a suitable and recognisable logo incorporating the words “Horsham Community Fridge”.
- Entries should be submitted either via email to email@example.com or on the Horsham Community Fridge Facebook page (www.facebook.com/horshamcommunityfridge ) by adding a comment uploading a child’s logo drawing to the Facebook post posted by the Promoter relating to the competition. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and age. Please keep safe the original drawing safe if posting electronically, because we will require winner’s original drawing if successful.
- Logo’s may also be submitted (preferably on A4 paper) to Horsham Library, Lower Tanbridge Way, Horsham RH12 1PJ, during opening hours only, by handing the entry to a member of library staff. Please write the child’s name, age and a parent/ legal guardian’s contact details (such as email or a phone number) on the back of the logo. Entries can also be posted to “Horsham Logo Competition, 8 Mill Close, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3HR”.
- Please write the child’s name, age and a parent/ legal guardian’s contact details (such as email or a phone number) on the back of the logo.
- Logo drawings must be submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition, you are providing information to the Promoter for the purpose of administering this competition and not to Facebook.
- Only one entry is allowed per child. If there are any duplicate entries, then only the first submitted version will be accepted.
- The winning entry will be the one which is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory in terms of the aims of the Horsham Community Fridge. The winning entry may be professionally recreated and may differ from the original artwork.
- The competition will run from Saturday 14th December 2019 until Friday 21st February 2020.
- The closing date is Friday 21st February at midnight. Only entries received up to and including the closing date/time will be eligible.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- We take no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is a bundle of gifts which includes (but is not limited to): A Gift Card of the value of £15.00 from ‘The Entertainer’, a colour change Pokemon Heat Change Mug from ‘Calendar Club’, a pack of Precision Fineliner Pens from ‘Smiggle’ and a Super Fun Mega ball from ‘Toy Barnhaus’. More prizes may be donated to the prize bundle in due course.
- We reserve the right to substitute any or all components of the prize for another of equivalent value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- No entries provided by agencies or third parties will be allowed.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for other prizes.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- By submitting an entry, entrants confirm that any drawings submitted are not defamatory, unlawful, discriminatory, or malicious, do not infringe third-party rights and are not subject to conflicting agreements in place that restrict their use. Entrants also confirm that, where they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, they have the consent of the parent or legal guardian of that child to submit the drawing and for the drawing to be used by the Promoter as set out within these terms and conditions.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make any drawings submitted with the winning entry, available on its websites, social media pages and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. Entrants grant (or, where they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, confirm that the child’s parent or legal guardian has granted) the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in any drawing, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, reformat and sub-license the drawing for such purposes.
- The parent or guardian of the winning child will be required to consent to the use of the child’s first name, surname, and age in connection with the publicity of the competition.
- The Promoter may use the name and age of the winning child who created the drawing for the purposes of publicity and promotions, including media interviews and in particular, to publish such information in any of the following media: post event publications, the Promoter’s websites, and their social media sites. The winner will act reasonably and in accordance with such requests as may be communicated by the Promoter to the winner in the event of any publicity which arises in connection with the competition. Where the winner is not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, the winner confirms that they have the consent of the parent or legal guardian of that child for the name and age of the child who created the drawing submitted with the winning entry to be used as set out within these terms and conditions.
- All personal data of entrants who are not winners will be destroyed promptly after this competition has ended and their personal details will not be used for any promotional or marketing purposes relating to this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Horsham Community Fridge reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.